Monday, May 13, 2019

A couple cards

Still no laptop, so it's hard to keep up on my blog reading.  I do have a couple cards to show you.
First is a white on white card made with C&9 Blossom Die & SSS Painted Hugs die.


The blossom die was stacked 6 high & glued to a slightly different shade of white card.  I added a thin layer of Stickles Frosted Lace inside the outlines & then filled each section with Nuvo Glaze.  It's the faux stained glass technique, but without color.


The hugs die cut was stacked 4 high & is covered with Stickles Frosted Lace.  I'm entering CAS on Friday, SSS Flickr Challenge 123 & SSS Wednesday.
For your blog

Next is my first card using the beautiful Poppystamps Gentle Leaf Collage die.  The die was cut from a white cardstock scrap & then glued at an angle to a soft green glitter cardstock rectangle.


I used brown cardstock to cover the card front, as I love green & brown together.  The sentiment from Poppystamps Hope & Thanks was stamped in Versafine Clair Acorn, matted with a scrap of the brown cardstock & attached with foam tape.  


This is for a blogging friend who has a May birthday, so it will soon be in the mail.  I'm entering Poppystamps, The Snippets Playground & SSS Wednesday.
05-19 copySnippets Playground Badge

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you as soon as I can.



21 comments:

  1. Two absolutely gorgeous cards here Greta. I particularly love the white on white one.

    Hugs, Sarn
    Stamping for Pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards Greta. The white on white card is stunning. Love the idea of the glaze in the flower. And the green behind the die cut looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both designs Greta! I never think to use white on white... I like your simple design... and I love the green/brown/ white combo on your second card... so lovely!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful cards Greta - the white on white is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both beautiful. I love the faux stained glass look with just white. The glitter paper peeping out of the fern die is so pretty.Two new looks that inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cards, greta! the white on white card is so elegant. the second card is such a versatile design... switch out the glitter cardstock for a green cardstock and it would be perfect for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can identify with the problem Greta, I find using a tablet or laptop really hard for blogging. Lovely creation and the green one especially.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greta, your cards are SPECTACULAR. These two have replaced a couple in my top five for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beatutiful cards Greta! Your white on white design is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bring on the sparkle!! This is fabulous Greta! Still no main computer for us either. It's supposed to be back on Friday, fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an elegant and classy white on white card with a fabulous technique x. Wonderful colour combination on the second card with a wonderful die cut and loving the bling x.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, such lovely CAS cards! Very elegant and pretty! Thanks for telling me about the win for the coffee hop! Congrats to you for your win!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Both of these cards are so well designed and I love the shimmery look you achieved on each of them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I love the leaf card design... It just pops! Hope you get your laptop back soon sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards! I love your CAS designs and thought process. Hope the computer problems go away soon. I can't comment on your blog from any apple device, only from our PC desktop.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh, these are gorgeous Greta, love each of the different designs. I just have a PC, I can't handle a laptop, I'd rather have a mouse, not a real one of course LOL.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards, Greta! Love the white on white; so elegant. And, the brown and teal card is just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two beautiful cards Greta. The white on white always looks so elegant and I'm swooning over the die cut leaves - it's a knockout! Lovely, lovely work. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely gorgeous cards Greta - love both of them - especially your snippets one of course!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats on the top three at cas on friday!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These cards are both gorgeous! I love the clean white with the Nuvo glaze and then BAM that glitter paper! Swoon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.