Wednesday, July 11, 2018

A Little Something

It's my day on the Precious Remembrance Shop Blog.  I made a summery tag & gift bag using PRS Little Things & Coffee Love
First I stamped the fun circles multiple times in VersaMagic Persimmon & Pink Grapefruit.  Luckily, I still have my punches which made it very easy to cut them all out.  I attached 5 across the bottom of the Plain White Flat Paper Bag.  Next I made a double tag using Poppystamps Tunnel Tags.  The smaller one was dry embossed with a polka dot folder & I swiped the edges of the larger one with the Persimmon ink pad.  3 circles were attached at the bottom & a grosgrain bow at the top. 
The sentiment from Coffee Love was stamped in Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate onto a scrap of white cardstock.  I used Washi tape as a mask so I could add Pink Grapefruit ink to the top & bottom edges before attaching it to the tag with foam tape.  Hope I've given you some inspiration for your next packaging project.  Be sure to check out all the great products in the PRS Shop and keep up with PRS on social media.
I'm entering Die Cut Divas & WAW & Poppystamps.  Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.
I'm a Diecut Diva TooGrab our badge:07-18 copy

15 comments:

  1. those little paper bags are so cute (might just have to get some) and love the way you decorated it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! what a GREAT idea and beautifully done.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling gift bag with the sweet tag, Greta! Just love all the little circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling gift baggie Greta, love your color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this on PRS, fabulous project Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely tag and gift bag, Greta! Love the stamped circles and wonderful color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and sweet tag. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty way to present a small gift with matching paper bag and tag. I like the persimmon and pink grapefruit combo. Good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet Greta. What a great idea. and such pretty colours

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful project. Love the fresh colours and so very unique and creative x.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this, its something I never think of doing but you have inspired me :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful project.
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.