Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Be Merry

Last minute entry for the Pinkfresh Studio September Challenge, Layer it Up.  I used some of my favorite PFS products: Christmas Wishes printed paper, Layered Wreath die set & Classic Holiday Words die set.  Felt can be used for lots of images, but I tend to get mine out for Fall & Winter cards. 
This wreath die cut beautifully from the white TE felt.  The little layering pieces were die cut from a white cardstock scrap & then brushed with InkOn 3 Liquid Pixie Dust.  I think this is the first time I've used the word die without the shadow.  Love having that option.  Here I die cut the words 3 times from a white scrap, inked the top layer with an aqua pad & covered it with glaze.  The little red gems tie in with the red stars in the background.  I'll have a short video on IG showing the sparkle & shine. So fun when a card turns out to be one you love!  I'm also entering Rudolph Days, The Snippets Playground, SSS Monday & DCD
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.                                                                 

13 comments:

  1. Lovely soft background and wreath colours and all coming together with the red gems to pick out those little stars.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen you make cards with felt before and this is so pretty. I love that simple white wreath with red berries. So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Greta,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    what a wonderful card and a brilliant design too.
    Love your wreath cut out of felt it looks amazing with the lovely red stones on it.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty felt wreath, Greta, & I love the pp behind it! Oh, and thanks for joining us at the Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Greta, the pops of red are a perfect finishing touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy it when you bring out the felt! This is extra pretty Greta. The colors are wonderful! PS- thanks for the pretty card I received today XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bet that felt give a wonderful texture to the card. What a good idea. Your finished card is just stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Greta. Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautiful indeed!! Thanks for linking up to our September challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So light and delicate, and Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card. So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Greta, I always wondered how this wreath would look all in white! The answer is that it looks terrific! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your felt wreath is so lovely. I like the look of it on this WOW lovely card.

    Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.