Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Alex Syberia Designs

I was fortunate to win a gift certificate for Alex Syberia Designs before my shoulder surgery.  I've mostly used diecuts to make my one handed cards, so this time I decided to see if I could make something with my new stamp set using the MISTI.  I'm not great at layering stamps, but these fun blossoms are pretty forgiving, I think. 
The CN9 inks are Ballet Slippers, Sweet Pea & Dragonfly.  I used the coordinating dies, lightly inked the edges & stacked them 3 high.  I added silver Stickles & shimmer which you can see in my IG post.  The gray ink is Versafine Clair Morning Mist, the pink scalloped rectangle is Elizabeth Craft Designs & the silver dotted rectangle is AJVD.  Instead of using the inside leaf stamps, I stamped the outside image on gray cardstock.  Made a big difference to brush the edges with gray ink.  I wasn't happy with the plain background, so added gray splatters & silver gems.  The sentiment is from the same set.  I'm entering Die Cut Divas.
Thank you so much for taking time to stop by.  I really appreciate it & will hopefully soon be back to commenting on your blogs.


17 comments:

  1. Stunning Greta. It's a gorgeous card. What lovely colours you chose to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it turned out really well Greta and the grey offset against the pink makes for a nice subtle look.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Greta! I love the gray and pink combination, and the glitter (in the IG post) is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beauty, Greta. I love the flowers and the shine shows through from the silver mat. So pretty and you are doing so well. Won't be long before you're slingless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Greta, thanks for linking up to our September challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas. Hope you shoulder heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Greta, the vivid pink really pops against the neutral background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go girl!! Look at you stamping with one arm and doing it so well! Your pink flowers are lovely and they look wonderful paired with gray. Terrific card, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on that great win and I love what you've done with it! This is a beautiful card. Wishing you quick healing too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, Greta ... one handed or not.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH! This is gorgeous Greta, you are clever even one handed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love that pink and grey. What a stunning card. I am glad your healing continues xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card in pink and gray, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  14. just so lovely - especially in those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What gorgeous colors, Greta - love your layered flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Greta you are doing fabulous with one arm! This is a very pretty die set, they make gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely work for a one-handed stamping via Misti! Such a pretty stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.