Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Thank You Card

I've had these products out for about a week & finally made the card last night for the Impression Obsession Give Thanks challenge.  
I absolutely love the Leafy Branch (F6046) which I stamped with my very old Encore Ultimate Metallic Honeydew ink pad.  One of the first techniques I learned & still love is to do 2nd & 3rd generation stamping, especially with foliage stamps.  I had the stamp in my MISTI so I could just move my card up 3 squares each time without reinking the stamp.  I die cut the sentiment from Greetings Top Edgers (DIE234-M) in Classic Kraft cardstock.  I added beige & honeydew splatters & finished off with clear Nuvo Drops which add a lot in person.  I'm also entering SSS Monday, SSS Wednesday & WAW.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


19 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Greta ...love that delicate leaf ...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty - love the second generation stamping - and i still have that same ink pad - amazing how long it has lasted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That technique is quite effective. Lovely branch and great color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great effect with the technique and what a pretty and elegant card Greta x. Great use of the Misti too x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Thank You card Greta. I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets the stuff out for a card and then takes several days to actually start the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card design and colors Greta.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very delicate and graceful leafy branch, Greta! I love generation stamping also...gives so much dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My late SIL had this stamp and loved it too. Thanks for the memories tonight Greta, this is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simplicity at its very best, Greta! The generational stamping is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Greta. So beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always a really super elegant creation. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great stamp and I love the generation stamping. It gives such movement and depth. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very delicate and elegant Greta a beautiful card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that stamp and how o have created a background with it, amazing splatters too xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks wonderful and ethereal x

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's a lovely stamp and I love the kraft CS with it.. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous stamped image and design Greta.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful foliage stamp which really pops with the second and third generation stamping. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.