Monday, December 21, 2020

Christmas Cards & Tag

I have a few more Christmas cards to share.  First is the card I entered for the ITP PTI Critter Challenge.  The only PTI critters I have are camels in one of the first sets I bought, Star of Wonder. 
I stamped on Mat Stack 3 in Ripe Avocado & black.  I attached a scrap from Candy Cane Prints on a panel of Aqua Mist debossed with Tim Holtz stars folder.  
Next is my entry for the December Gina K Monthly Mix.  I chose emboss resist, square, vellum from the Tic Tac Toe board.  
As you've probably guessed, I have a lot of Christmas stamps.  I keep telling myself I don't need more, but just couldn't resist the gorgeous GK Festive Flowers.  I brushed DO worn lipstick over the gold embossed image.  The sentiment from the set was gold embossed on a square of vellum & I added worn lipstick on the back.  Thought I'd add gold embellishments to the flower centers, but changed my mind when I tried the pink gems--so pretty!  I'm also entering The Flower Challenge.

I was lucky enough to win a package of PFS goodies a year ago from Ivana & I'm slowly letting myself use them--haha!  Actually, I love the PFS Layered Wreath & Classic Holiday Words so much I got them.  
My card for PFS December Challenge uses a Soft Stone cardstock square with dots of silver Stickles & a white square card.  I love the embellishments Ivana included in my prize package.  
I used the tiny oval gem on the bow & a few pink transluscent sequins on the wreath.  I'm also entering SSS Monday.

The Poppystamps December challenge is Anything But a Card.  I decided to make a tag to go with goodies for my sweet neighbors who have 2 little kids.  
Poppystamps Tunnel Tag was die cut from a scrap of red cardstock & embossed with a TH poinsettia embossing folder that also has little holly leaves.  The Memory Box Holly Ornament was die cut from white cardstock & green glitter fun foam. 
The fun foam really sparkles in person, so think the kiddos will like that.  Guess I better get busy & make the goodies now!  I'm also entering DCD.  Edited to add: also entering Let's Squash It.


Wishing all of you a healthy, peaceful Christmas.  Sad not to be with family, but much sadder not to have any more holidays together because people get sick & die.  Wonderful to see people being given a Covid vaccine.  Finally there's hope for a better 2021.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, 
I will visit you.

17 comments:

  1. They are all wonderful especially that wreath! Have a wonderful Christmas... I shall be thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness - you've been busy - all so lovely especially your wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Greta, these are beautiful creations! You know I love your wreaths, but I am in love with the gorgeous camels too. Hugs, my friend, and MERRY CHRISTMAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous cards and tag, Greta! Love the beautiful soft colors and the elegant designs! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge! And also thank you for joining at the Pinkfresh Studio December Challenge! The wreath looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. another wonderful set of cards and tag, greta! the cards are simple, but so very elegant and the tag is just sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three beautiful cards and I can see why you needed even more beautiful stamps Greta....The poinsettia/festive flowers are fabulous x. Glittery and pretty tag too x. Sending Christmas hugs x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards Greta! Your first card is my favorite, it's peaceful and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards and tag Greta. I am so happy to see you have joined us at Die Cut Divas this month with your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The camels may be among the first of your stamps bought, but they look so fresh and 'on trend'. I wouldn't have been able to resist those gorgeous flowers either - so elegant! The wreath is pretty and I'm sure your neighbours will love the sparkly tag. I hope your Christmas is enjoyable, even though you are not able to gather. I feel so sorry for Americans in this horrid pandemic. You are really doing it tough! It's been lovely chatting all year Greta. Keep well. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant and beautiful set of cards Greta, each have their wonderful qualities.
    We are down the line of vaccine, the oldies and vulnerable are getting it first in the UK. As we are only in our 70's I expect it will be at least a few weeks before being called for it. Keep safe
    Wishing you a Very Happy Christmas, whatever goes on.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three fabulous cards, Greta and I love your tag too!! So glad you played along at Die Cut Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful designs and tag Greta.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards, Greta! Thanks for playing at Let's Squash It! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all fabulous! And I LOVE Xmas cards too. The tag is fantastic. I love the green glitter fun foam. The kids and adults will love it. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our December "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Greta! All beautiful as always! Youre style is always a treat to see!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry I’m catching up here on your blog. I am having trouble with my computer not allowing me to go to some sites. But, I don’t seem to have trouble here on my IPad. Anyways, your cards are so pretty with the gold poinsettia and lovely wreath! And, love the red and green tag! Beautiful embossed background and sparkly green bulb!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.