Wednesday, December 16, 2020

A Few Cards

I've entered some challenges through IG & thought you might like to see them.  First is a Thank You card made with C&9 Turnabout Triangle.  
I had never inked it up, but will again now!  Love the look of the triple white embossed SSS Painted Thanks die cut word.  I'm also entering DCD.
Next is the card I made for the ModSquad challenge to white emboss on one color of cardstock. I chose an image from Gina K A Big Hello & a sentiment from Sketched Wreath Builder.
The cardstock is PTI Weathervane--a beautiful gray.  I used Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangle & some clear Nuvo Drops.  I really love simple, elegant cards & so must Judy at ModSquad.  She chose my card as a Top Pick--hurrah! 
Finally is a last minute entry for Inspired By: Happy Holly Days.  My friend, Lisa, is on the DT, but I've never entered that challenge.  I'm not very good at using photos or sketches for card inspiration.  But I love holly & the sketch, so here's my card.  
I stamped Uniko Winter Foliage in PTI Vintage Jadeite & Lovely Lady.  The sentiment from Uniko Rustic Wreath was stamped in Brilliance Starlite Black.  Stardust Stickles was added to the berries, I used a Clear Star Gelly Roll pen on the holly veins & I scored a frame.  I'm also entering Uniko 'Tis the Season, Optional Twist: Sparkle.

Hope your holiday projects are coming along.  I'm still addressing envelopes, but figure people will enjoy getting a card even if it's late.  Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


20 comments:

  1. Love that turnabout thanks card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three fab cards, the holly one is so simple but effective.
    Thanks for sharing it at Uniko this Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great selection of cards. I do love turnabout stamps but they can be a devil to get lined up properly and you have done a great job on this one with great colours too. The simple grey and white is so stylish and the holly with the dry embossing works really well too. I am the same with inspiration photos, for some reason I really struggle with them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three beautiful cards, Greta. My favourite is the grey and white one, absolutely stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A trio of loveliness Greta. I've never tried a turnabout and I hear they can be tricky, but yours looks fab in those soft colors. The grey and white is superb; simple and elegant, no wonder it was noticed! The holly card is lovely too - the frame makes it stand out, something else I've not tried.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A trio of loveliness Greta! Your first card is mesmerizing, the second is striking and your IB entry is CAS sweetness! Thanks so much for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three beauties, Greta! Especially love the triangle one you entered at DCD - so glad you could join us!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally gorgeous cards Greta. Love the colours of the triangle card (and happy that you joined us at Die Cut Divas) the shiny white sentiment die looks incredible. Love the white embossing on the dark grey - so elegant. And you holly card looks so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. The background on your first card is absolutly amazing!!! I love the design and your color choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards with really beautiful details Greta.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely trio of cards, Greta!! Lovely background in pretty color and wonderful embossed sentiment on your first card! Second card is so elegant! And, last card is CAS perfect with the beautiful holly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. all three are so pretty, Greta - but my fave is the first one - love that background - so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are absolutely beautiful, the background on the first one is a beautiful color combo, the second is striking against that gorgeous gray cardstock, and your CAS card for IB is fantastic, love how you interpreted the sketch! Thank you for inspiring us this week @ IB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing set of cards, greta! the middle card is just so elegant with the embossed images on the gray cardstock! the turnabout background is so fun and the third card is clean and simple perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A quick catch up and a peek at your latest creations, been such a bad blogger this week, another really poorly doggy taking much of my time.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing these three beautiful and creative cards Greta. Stay safe and thinking of you over the festive period x.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty holly card, love the CAS style of it. Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. With a great background, you only need one solid item for the front. Fantastic card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas, Arlene, DT for Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  19. They're beautiful... The gray one is so striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.