Monday, November 11, 2019

Tag Card & Tag

Started this card a few days ago & finally finished it today.  Now for a quick post so I don't miss the ModSquad Red & White only challenge
Modsquad Challenge
I used Gina K Tiny Wreath Builder with Memento Love Letter ink.  Some images were stamped once & others 2 or 3 times for slight variation in color.  I die cut the stamped piece with circle dies & brushed the same ink on the edges. 
Can't tell, but there's also a bit of Frosted Lace (white) Stickles on some of the images.  The PTI die cut tag was masked so I could ink the outer edges with the Love Letter ink which was also used to stamp the W&W sentiment.  The white felt bow was made with a Lil Inker die & I attached the wreath with foam tape.  Here's a shot so you can see it's actually a tag card.

I also made another tag for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas TagsSandy's tag on Day 2 caught my eye with it's off the edge design & bold color. 
My tag base is Poppystamps Tunnel Tag & I stamped foliage from PTI Spruce & Sprigs using Altenew Forest Glades, Frayed Leaf & Ruby Red.  The sentiment from W&W was stamped in Brilliance Graphite Black.
 
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


18 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tag card and your other tag is just so pretty. Love the white open space on it and the white ribbon top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely tag and the soft pinks of the first are very pretty.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags. The last ones in particular. Not seen this challenge before so off to investigate. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little wreath is just beautiful, Greta. I love all the images you used. Your tag is so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greta, your tag and tag card are both fabulous. Love how you created the wreath with the clean edges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sweet, sweet Greta - I'm SO behind on blogging, friend, but so glad to have some time to pop in today and see ALL of your amazing cards!! These little cards are absolutely stunning! I love the way you turned the scalloped tag into a mini card - so very clever! I really ought to try doing so sometime. I also adore your wreath! It's such a modern take and I reckon it would be a fun way to use holiday background stamps! Sending hugs dear crafty friend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love your tag card! The wreath is so pretty! I also adore your sweet tag. It adds just enough POP of color!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute tag card, greta! love the colors you used! lovely take on sandy's tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous projects. The tag card is so pretty with that shape and I love the design on your other tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your design here. The wreathe is beautiful. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty in pink! And of course you know I love that pretty little felt bow. Your Christmas Wishes tag is perfectly charming!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a clever idea to create a wreath like that - so pretty in pink and white with that sweet bow. The Christmas wishes tag is gorgeous too, bold and bright in the traditional colours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely tags Greta - especially love the second tag - those PTI stamps are favorites of mine

    ReplyDelete
  14. How pretty is that tag card and so feminine and unique x The tag is CAS perfection and love the off the edge stamping x.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card and tag Greta ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Greta, your tags are so beautiful. Love your sweet holiday greenery! Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.