Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Just Stamping

I love using dies in cardmaking, but there's something really therapeutic about just stamping.  PTI's designer, Lizzie, must think so, too, because she stamped the most beautiful Christmas card on Day 2 of Release Week.  I just had to case it for this month's CAWU Challenge.  In fact, I made 2 cards.  
First is a sympathy card with Turning a New Leaf stamped in Mint Julep & Spring Rain. 
The sentiment from Through the Trees is stamped in Brilliance Starlite Black.  Hard to see, but there are tiny splatters of the green & blue inks.  The stitching is Lil' Inker & the mat is Spring Rain.  I'm also entering SSS Monday, SSS Wednesday & Word Art Wednesday.
Create-along-with-us-headingLet It Snow CardGrab our badge:
Next is a Christmas card with Snowflake Flurries stamped in Spring Rain, Lavender Moon & Sweet Blush. 
The sentiment from the same set is stamped in Blueberry Sky.  I tapped my Spectrum Noir sparkle pen over the panel which splattered it with little sparkly dots--so pretty!  The mat is Enchanted Evening die cut with Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangle.  I'm entering Christmas Card Challenges, HLS CAS Challenge, SSS Monday & SSS Wednesday.  Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.
  

20 comments:

  1. The layout of your card is fab. Very pretty cards. Love your take on Simon Says Stamp Snow White challenge. Thanks for playing along. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Greta. Love the soft colours in both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely soft, stamped images. Such soothing colors on you cas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Lizzie's card too and you definitely did her proud with your 2 beautiful CASE's Greta! So soft and just lovely! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right about just stamping. I seldom just stamp anymore without die cuts, coloring, pattern paper or adding something else. Your cards are so pretty and refreshing. Gentle is the word that comes to me. I'm so glad you shared this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. two lovely cards, Greta - especially love the leaf card - haven't used that set in ages - must get it out and create with it again - love the colors u used on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards and your colors are so restful! I almost never use pastels and this inspires me to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, elegant cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty cards Greta! Love all the pretty stamping! So elegant and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gentle and calm first card and so perfect for the occasion (?). The Christmas card is beautiful too and love the colour choice of those snowflakes. Gorgeous stamping Greta x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both cards, Greta, but especially the sympathy card - so serene!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your stamping is lovely, Greta, and I like these cards even more because of the soft pastel colors you used with the stamps! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, thanks for playing along with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely stamping Greta! These are both wonderful CAS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your sympathy card is just perfect Greta. Soft, calming and beautifully stamped. Gorgeous snowflakes on the second card too. I'm not a good stamper and am always impressed with those who can do it perfectly. Lovely, lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful sympathy card Greta. I love the shade of the leaves. Your Christmas card in the same style looks so festive as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The sympathy card is great, Greta. But my favourite is your beautiful Christmas card with the amazing colours. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards and I'm so grateful for mine... It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are stunning! I am a color-holic who goes way too bright and bold sometimes, so I really admire someone who can make a POW with more subtle colors. You've mastered this! I really like the arrangement of the elements and how they are beautifully scattered across the side of the card. Really lovely work here and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.