Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Papertrey August Blog Hop Challenge--Missed the Deadline

August Blog Hop InspirationHurrah--it's PTI Blog Hop Day! Unfortunately, I forgot the deadline & missed it.  My inspiration came from the row of beautifully colored wool in the photo.  I used PTI Watercolor Wonder & stamped the image full strength & second generation with PTI Autumn Rose, Hibiscus Burst, Orange Zest & Summer Sunrise.  I just got the PTI cardstock sampler so used Autumn Rose for the background strip & the PTI Wonderful Words: Hello die cut.  I stacked 4 of the die cuts with the top one Autumn Rose clear embossed & attached so there was a slight white shadow.

The sentiment from Wonderful Words: Hello was stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa. Since the white strip was a scrap, I'll enter at Pixies Snippets Playground.  I'm also entering the Pretty Patterns challenge at CAS-ual Fridays. Thanks so much for stopping by.

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors, beautiful design!
    p.s. when I was active at challenges, I missed a lot of deadlines to, just can't keep up with them. : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours and such a clever use of the inspiration pic! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you use photos for inspiration. I really am unable to do that. This card is lovely. What gorgeous colours you've used - so that's how it's done! Love it. Barb xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea with the inspiration!! I love those colors and the sentiment die looks fabulous over this too! :) So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Greta - LOVE how you depicted the photo inspiration too!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cheerful, happy card. I love the shiny hello.

    ReplyDelete
  7. bummer you missed the hop... your card is a fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too bad you missed the hop, but your card is so pretty with the row of colors and shiny hello sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry ou missed the hop, Greta....this card is just AWESOME. Their loss, I say!
    hugs, Asha
    p.s. Glad you liked the CCC card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww shucks, don't you hate it when you miss the deadline for a challenge!! This is terrific Greta. I like the stacked die cut sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that stamp and love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!!!Love the design!!!Thanks for visiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that background stamp and your take on the photo inspiration. Sorry you were too late to join the challenge but for me it's a winner:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely colours, and such a great graphic design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful fall colors Greta...I am not quite ready to give up the summer yet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card created from that inspiration photo! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darn that you missed the deadline, but glad you posted, because this is ever so wonderful! The colourful brush strokes panel is so eye-catching!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  18. I recently made a rainbow with a brush stroke card like that and knew I was inspired by something but couldn't remember who or what. Now that I'm here I see it was this card! I did visit you back then but got distracted midway and forgot all about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.