Sunday, August 9, 2015

Mini Notebook

I watched the PTI MIM video on my phone during my lunch break today & then tried to make a mini notebook after dinner. Clearly I need to watch the video again, but I will use my little creation to keep track of Christmas cards I send this year. I used the Mega Mat Stack die (trimmed a bit) for the base & flap. Other PTI products are Snowflake Flurries stamps & die. The inks are PTI Aqua Mist, Memento Love Letter & Delicata Silver.  I also used MFT Pinking Edge die, Wink of Stella & red pearls.  
Made it through my shifts this weekend--seemed like a year since I'd been there, but the only real problem was getting the computer font back to the right size--LOL!  Slowly but surely I'm catching up on your blogs & Fritz is getting back to his old self. Wishing you a great week.

14 comments:

  1. This is cute as can be and very Christmasy. I love the red pearls. I bet Fritz gets nervous every time you leave now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet take on the MIM technique, greta!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad Fritz is doing well ... And your little creation is so pretty!! Wouldn't they make cute Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet note book and a great idea to use it to keep track of things, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great take on that challenge and a fun idea for a small christmas gift. Beautiful! And you can never go wrong with a little glitter:) Good to hear Fritz is getting back to his old self!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfectly adorable way to keep track of your Christmas cards!! Glad Fritz is doing better, give him a pat on the head from me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Greta....just so stinkin' clever and a fund and fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty Christmas notebook, Greta! What a great idea! Glad to hear that Fritz is back to his ole self!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and elegant Greta!
    I know the feeling of catching up ;)
    Thank You so much for the postcard!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun and sparkly notebook this is! I absolutely love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute way to record your Christmas card list! Love the sparkle and red pearls! Very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A darling little notebook...practical and pretty! Polka-dots and sparkle...festive fabulous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.