Friday, June 5, 2015

True Friend

My weekend to work, but the good thing is we have a new challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!   Our theme is white on white, but you can use color on the image if you want.  I stuck to all white using texture for interest.  I started with a textured card base & attached a panel that was dry embossed with an old & seldom used Cuttlebug folder.  The PB die cut butterfly was stamped with PB Paisley Outline, heat embossed & covered with Wink of Stella.  In addition the butterfly was backed with one cut from vellum, sequins & tiny pearls were attached to the body & it's layered over white cotton floss. The sentiment from the PB friendship set was stamped in Brilliance Starlite Black. Thank you all for your support & friendship--truly a blessing.  Hope you'll check out the incredible work of my teammates & join in the challenge this month.
Penny Black Saturday Challenge

22 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful and elegant! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. White on white is always stunningly elegant, and this is no exception. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful white on white card, greta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the white on white and the sentiment is wonderful and so very true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossing - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous and SO ELEGANT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greta...this is absolutely stunning! I love the beautiful look of white on white, what a sweet card for a dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That is one lovely butterfly! Gorgeous design and all the white with embossing is stunning...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a fabulous job with this challenge!!! I dread WOW challenges ... Love your pretty butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! Gorgeous card!!!Love your white on white!!!Have a Blessed Week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful Greta, I love white on white....but the photography of it always makes me want to pull my hair out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful white on white card, Greta! And you are a blessing to us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lushilicious, Greta!! One of the best w-o-w cards I've seen and worthy of being pinned!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. White on white is the perfect idea for an elegant card. This is lovely; The butterfly is a gorgeous finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love white on white when it is embossed. It is so elegant. When I make white on white I am always surprised at the different shades of white cardstock I have in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sooooooo pretty, Love the pairing of embossing and die cuts !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Greta, this is as pretty as can be with its lovely embossing and white butterfly taking flight!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  18. An exquisite card with the white on white...and that butterfly...sighhhhh! So elegant...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.