Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Brown & White with a Splash of Color

Our Badge!!!Time for another challenge at Words 2 Scrap By. This month we're celebrating Chocolate Day!  I white embossed the cupcake on brown cardstock to give it chocolate frosting & added plenty of Wink of Stella.  Tiny gems were colored with a yellow Copic for sprinkles.  
The circle dies are Spellbinders & the sentiment is stamped in Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate on a MFT Fishtail Flag.  Fun to use some of my huge ribbon stash!  Hope you'll check out the work of my talented teammates & join in the challenge. You have until the 28th & there's a $20 SSS gift certificate up for grabs, along with being a Guest Designer!  
Addicted to Stamps and More!I'm joining in at Addicted to Stamps Anything Goes challenge.  Thanks so much for stopping by. 

16 comments:

  1. This is a very cute card and I like the splash of yellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable...but now I want a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greta, This is such a sweet card -- and perfect for our Words 2 Scrap By chocolate challenge! Love your pops of yellow, including those colored gems. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you say chocolate..I'm in!! This is adorable Greta. I am smitten with the gingham ribbon and the little touched of yellow. Sweet card!! Thanks for the happy mail I received, you're the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card with the cupcake! Love the embossed background and pretty yellow ribbon!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet! I love the layered circles/cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the brown and yellow combination, and the textured background is a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable...just so cute and I love brown and yellow and your cupcake is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only you could make brown and white look so pretty, Greta! I love how you added the pop of yellow and your embossed background is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would never think of using brown and yellow together but this looks great, so CAS too. Lovely card.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm cake, and sugary sprinkles too!
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a SWEET card, Greta!
    Love the cupcake, embossed background, and lovely ribbon.

    OH, how I can relate...huge ribbon stash.
    In my lifetime, I will NEVER be able to use ALL of it...and MANY other items. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmmm, that chocolate cupcake looks so good, Greta! Love the yellow gingham ribbon! Fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.