Altenew's Perfect Poinsettias folder is beautiful with so much interest for a mostly white card. BPD Handwritten Merry Christmas and Outline was die cut from MB red glitter cardstock with double stacked white cardstock for the words. I'm entering DCD, SSS Wednesday and WAW.
Friday, August 28, 2026
Thank You and Christmas
Couldn't get my first idea to work for Color Hues: Yellow and Orange. The gallery is about to close and I finally did get a card made. SSS Beautiful Buttercup dies were cut from cardstock I colored with Lindy's Flat Fabio sprays Pineapple Paradise and Mango Mania. I added matching Stickles to the top edges. I had CN9 Stitched Vines Card Front die on my wishlist a long time and finally got it. Think it makes a great background for my bouquet. The cute little bow is IO and the sentiment is PFS. This card goes in the mail Monday. I'm also entering SSS Wednesday and WAW.
Labels:
Altenew,
Birch Press,
CN9,
Impression Obsession,
Lindy's Sprays,
Pinkfresh,
SSS,
Thank You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Two gorgeous cards Greta. Your thanks card look incredible. Love the colour combo. And your Christmas card looks so crisp and sharp. So glad you join us at Die Cut Divas.
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards, Greta. I love the subtle pattern behind your lovely flowers on the first card. Your White on White Christmas card, with the pop of red, is so stylish.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
What a perfect way to say thank you with your sweet little orange & yellow Buttercups Greta! Love the glitter on the edges of your blooms and the Stitched Vines background too! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely card with us at the Color Hues challenge!! Hugs. :0) P.S. Your Christmas card is a beauty too!!
ReplyDeleteYour yellow and orange is so pretty and I do love a red and white card for the holidays!
ReplyDeleteBoth of your CAS cards are lovely! No wonder the embossing folder was on your wish list. It is a wonderful background for the pretty yellow and orange flowers. It’s always so nice to find a card from you in the Color Hues gallery.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what the first idea was, but this one is pretty! Love your bouquet of blooms , Greta and your Christmas card is terrific too!
ReplyDelete