First is another card for DCD challenge White with a Splash of Color. It gave me the perfect opportunity to make my first card with SSS Pixie Snowflake embossing folder. I cut the panel down just enough to show a narrow strip of blue on the left side of the card. BPD Vintage Warm Wishes background was die cut from a pretty blue glitter paper. The white letters were stacked 2 high and glued into place. Finished with a single clear gem. I'm also entering SSS Wednesday, NBUS and WAW.
Next is my final entry for the PTI August Inspiration Challenge. I really like the color combo of Pure Poppy, Tropical Teal and Green Parakeet. My Green Parakeet ink cube is about dry now and I'm almost out of that cardstock. Might have just let it go, but now I don't want to be without that shade of green. It's much brighter and prettier than my photo shows. I stenciled red flowers for my first entry and for this card I die cut them from cardstock. I have a pack of Pure Poppy with the idea of using it for Christmas cards. But have to say, red flowers are beautiful year round.I tend to use white cardstock for diecutting and then decide on the colors to brush on each piece. But I do like the very different look using colored cardstock. So happy to have finally made a card with Into the Blooms: Anemones. I did brush the edges of the blooms and leaves with the matching inks for definition. The centers were die cut from silver and white cardstocks. The Tropical Teal berries were covered with Stickles. The background is a favorite PTI die called Border Bling: Tin Stitched. Love the font of PTI Essential Sentiments. A few red gems from my stash were just right to finish off the card. I'm also entering SSS Wednesday and WAW.



That pixie snowflake ef is gorgeous, Greta - love your splash of blue with it!! And your PTI flowers look amazing too!!
ReplyDeleteOh and thanks for getting your 4 max in at the Divas - we appreciate you playing!!
ReplyDelete