Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Time Out Challenge 257

Time Out Challenges is celebrating their 10th birthday with a birthday theme challenge!  I think you'll want to play along as there are 10 generous sponsors providing 11 fabulous prizes.
The challenge winner chosen by the DT will receive a $25.00 Lawn Fawn store credit.  Ten additional winners will be chosen randomly to receive the other prizes in the order of their listing on the Time Out Challenge post.
My birthday card to inspire you was made with sponsor Uniko's Beautiful Blooms III and Floral Vines.  
I love the beautiful, modern design of the blooms and leaves.  There are 4 layers for the blooms, but I just stamped 2 of them using VersaMagic Eggplant and Purple Hydrangea.   The leaves and veins were stamped in Versafine Clair Morning Mist and Lawn Fawn Manatee.   I brushed the panel edges very lightly with the gray inks which makes a surprising difference.  Couldn't help myself and had to add Eggplant splatters.  Since this is a celebration card, I decided to give it a good spritz with shimmer mist.  It's so gorgeous in person and you can see it in my IG post video.  
I added a gem to each flower and attached the panel with a couple cardstock layers under it for dimension that doesn't need extra postage.  The sentiment was stamped in Morning Mist and matted with a scrap colored with Eggplant.  Hope you'll check out the inspiration from my teammates and join the gallery.

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


24 comments:

  1. That Uniko stamp set creates a beautiful card Greta and you chose perfect colours to showcase it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Greta! You've created a very modern looking "print" with the stamps -this could be wall art or like a beautiful note book cover. Very stylish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Greta! Those colors and the way you did the stamping, quite like a print like Nonni says! Also those gems look soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty Greta. Love the way you've used just the two layers and superb colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those gems perfectly compliment the pretty flowers on this birthday creation. It's a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those blooms are shaped so beautifully and you colored them so well in those gorgeous colors. This is an elegant card, Greta.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greta that stamp was made for you and your lovely extra touches. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful and I bet the shine makes it really extra special in real life xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Greta. Love these blooms. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. CAS, elegant and very pretty, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too like to use a few of the layers of stencils and stamps to create a different look... love what you did with this Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOOOO pretty , Greta! I love that I saw all the shimmer over on IG! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday! I hope you will come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty blossoms, Greta - love the color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card Greta, so stylish.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Greta I adore how soft this is, the colour is beautiful and the splatter look subtle but add the perfect touch x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Greta, your flowers are so pretty and whimsical. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Greta, this is such a gorgeous card! I Love the way you used the stencil with only 2 layers. What a wonderful effect. The colors you chose are beautiful and the gems are the perfect touch. So glad you have joined us on the DT and are celebrating this milestone with us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so lovely Greta! I love the colours you chose and the splatter is perfect. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A very pretty birthday card, Greta! Love the color on those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These blooms are exquisite Greta as is your card. I love your style - so simple but ever so elegant! So happy you’re designing with us now! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a Gorgeous Card, Greta. I really love the soft colors you have used. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the soft pink, such a beautiful touch up with gems too! So so pretty!
    Thanks for joining at Uniko Birthday Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.