Friday, September 2, 2022

Rainbow & Pumpkin

You may have seen the rainbow I made with Altenew oval dies HERE.  It was such fun, I made another one for the August CCC.  This time I colored the sections with Copics to match the color palette option of Kumquat, Lime & Grape.  
I'd never have come up with these colors if they hadn't been suggested, but really like them together for a rainbow.  I embossed them with a sparkle powder--so pretty!  The background was made with Honey Bee Radiant Circle stencil, light molding paste & extra fine glitter.  
I stamped the sentiment from PTI Prominent Petals & added some black Pico Embellisher dots.  I'm entering SSS Wednesday & WAW.

I haven't done much stitching lately, but my friend Rosemary has been inspiring me.  I had just enough time to make another shaped card for August DCD & entered via Flickr.  Fall is about here, so I thought of felt & pumpkins!  
I used Memory Box Plush Pumpkin die, felt in my stash & craft cord.  Quick, easy stitching, so I got instant gratification--haha!  Beacon 3-in-1 craft glue works great for felt!  The sentiment is from PTI Tiny Tags.  I also entered SSS Wednesday.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment,
I will visit you.


13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sparkly rainbow Greta- so pretty in the challenge colors - and offset nicely with that embossed radiant circle background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours certainly do work together Greta and sparkle as well, perfect.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I never thought of rainbows! This is stunning, Greta, I really love it. Thanks for being a link in our chain again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your rainbow card, so shiny! And I love those colors too! Your stitched pumpkin is awesome! Heart Hugs, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sparklie rainbow so pretty those colors are quite eye catching. Loving the sweet plush pumpkin too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i LOVE that cute little felt pumpkin, greta! and the sparkly rainbow? so fun and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sparkle on your CCC card, Greta - love the rainbow with the radiant circle! And what a darling pumpkin - glad you shared it at DCD via Flickr!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sparkly rainbow is adorable, Greta but you had me with that sweet little pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that colour combo is fab too and I bet the sparkle is amazing in real life. Sorry I am a bit late visiting, but I did admire it on instagram too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greta those sparkle rainbow bows are just amazing, I can only imagine how they look in real life! I think your felt pumpkin is so cute, I admire any hand stitching!! If I didn't thank you before I will again, the card you sent me mean the world to me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful rainbow card and love the pretty felt pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, what a darling pumpkin! You stitch beautifully! I love the sparkly rainbow too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not only is that sparkly rainbow pretty, but the stencil work behind it looks fabulous too! I love your stitching on that felt pumpkin too! Beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.