Thursday, November 4, 2021

Guest Designer for Tic Tac Toe Challenge 138

I'm delighted to be the Guest Designer for TTTC 138.  The options in this board can work for any kind of card.  
I want to mail a few Thanksgiving cards this year, so I decided to use the diagonal row of Thanksgiving Theme, Free (die cut, dry embossing, jewels) & Gold Foil or Glitter.  Fun combining products from several different companies.  
I began by stamping the Impression Obsession sentiment on a kraft panel in Versafine Clair Acorn.  Then I embossed the panel with a Tim Holtz woodgrain folder & lightly inked the raised areas with brown dye ink.  The SSS Etched Laurel Leaves were die cut from gold foil cardstock twice & glued allowing the end of the leaves to turn up. 
The little bow from PTI Gathered Garden was die cut from a kraft scrap, stacked 2 high & brushed with the brown ink.  I attached the kraft panel to a slightly bigger piece of the gold foil cardstock & then to an ivory card.  Finished off with Pinkfresh Studio Espresso Gems.  Hope you'll check out all the DT inspiration & enter the challenge.

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


18 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Greta. The gold and kraft look gorgeous together. Congrats on your GDT, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that is one GORGEOUS card Greta. This one has taken top spot on my faves list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pretty gold leaves against the wood grain background!! Congrats on your GD spot!! Another lovely card, Greta...well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful in the tone of tone shades of gold Greta.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Greta. Love the gold tones and the woodgrain background

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many congratulations on guesting Greta with this stunner of a card. Love the tonal effect, those marvellous leaves and the dry embossing. One of my favourites Greta...I love it x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your guest designer spot, greta. your card is beautiful in kraft and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Greta, I love the gold and the kraft, a lovely mix.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning card Greta - so beautiful and such a lovely design as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on guesting, Greta! Wowee, this card is incredibly pretty and filled with elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card. Love it.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those gold leaves on the woodgrain background are stunning. A great design and a lovely Thanksgiving card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautifully elegant card Greta; I especially love the leaves and the little gems are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wpw! Those leaves look terrific! Beautiful card Greta. Stay well my friend

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your DT spot your card is very special. That leaf die is pretty amazing and your card is so full of texture. love the monotone effect too xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is STUNNING! Those etched leaves are amazing. I think Santa should bring them to me for Christmas since I've been a good little girl! Everything about your card is just beautiful! So happy to have you as our GD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you don't mind me CASEing this one pretty directly, Greta. I just love everything about your design. That gold paper is awesome - I thought for sure you had triple heat-embossed those lux leaves in gold e/p! The entire card is stunning! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great this is so beautiful, LOVE LOVE LOVE the monotone!! Swoon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.