Saturday, September 18, 2021

Thank You, Anniversary, Friendship

I finally got a card made for AAA Cards challenge Up to One Third with the option of leaves
Winnie & Walter Scenery: Stripes image was inked with Kaleidacolor Autumn Leaves.
Then I gold embossed an image from PTI Turning a New Leaf & stamped the W&W sentiment in Versafine Clair Pinecone.
Next is the card I made for my sister & BIL.  I die cut Memory Box Grand Heart from 3 white panels & stacked them together. 
It looked too plain, so I used Taylored Expressions Swiss Hearts embossing folder.  Copic Markers BG09 & YG67 were used to make the striped background.  The sentiment is from PTI Mat Stack 3 Collection & the tiny hearts are from Gina K.  Finished off with a white crochet thread bow.  I'm entering the Memory Box September challenge.
Edited to add:  Also entering DRU.

A few years ago, SSS added the Trees & Trunks die set to my order--fun surprise!  I used white scraps to die cut the tops & trunks.  
The trunks were sponged with Distress Ink gathered twigs & the tops with peeled paint, carved pumpkin & fossilized amber.  I covered the tops with Distress Stickles a shade lighter.  PFS Color Block Stripes was used for the strips which I inked with the same colors.  
PTI Classic Kraft panel was splattered with a brown Zig & the sentiment from SSS Anna's Flowers was stamped in Versafine Clair Pinecone.  I used SSS Mocha Java sequins for embellishment.  I'm entering The Snippets Playground.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



21 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards Greta. Love the first one. So elegant... I haven't used my Kaleidacolor inks in ages. You've inspired me to pull them out and use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three more lovely cards Greta, the first is CAS beautifully executed and really like the way you constructed the trees in the third.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. three lovely cards, Greta - wonderful 1/3 card - looks like a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forget about the kaleidacolors colors and I have seven of them! Your card has inspired me to get them out. That anniversary card is gorgeous and what a fun surprise that made a beautiful fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely trio of cards. Your snippets look great as trees. Talking of which - we're up to no good in the Treehouse over at the Snippets Playground - please come and join in the fun before Di gets hold of us!

    Thanks for playing in the Snippets Playground.
    Hugs, Sarn (Snippets Prefect)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable first card and perfectly CAS Greta x. Fabulous design on the second contemporary card and love the bling and the unique and eye catching design of your third card. Three wonderful cards Greta and I so enjoyed reading your post x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and stylish card for your 1/3rd and leaves challenge. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice card, love the strip's colors! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three fabulous cards, Greta - especially love card one with the embossed leafy sprig but they're all gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would never have tried to put so little on the front of a card, but you did and it's a stunner! Have not heard of the Kaliedacolor inks, I wonder if these still make them? The heart card looks charming with the embossed background and oh my! the Autumnal colours of your trees are superb. Beautiful creating. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super use of autumnal colours and the most gorgeous CAS card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. a beautiful set of clean and simple cards, greta! each are so unique and lovely, but that first one really grabbed my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What lovely cards Gresta and I do so love your snippets entry - very clever use of snippets too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such beautiful cards, Greta!! Your first card is CAS perfect with the lovely gold embossed leaves! And, I may want to case your second card. I just love the cut out heart, lovely color and embossed background, so pretty! Your last card is very lovely, too! Awesome design and beautiful fall colors for the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three wonderful cards, Greta you've been busy! I love the perfect CAS design on your first one, it's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH! Greta, you really are amazing conjuring up such beautiful cards. Each one is a thing of beauty.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous collection of cards. I especially love the one with the heart. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Three wonderful cards Greta. I love your CAS leaf and autumnal colors in the first, the sweet hearts embossed on the second and the glitz on your third.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Three excellent cards, as always. I love those stylised trees and the gorgeous colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. They are all beautiful but that first one has my heart....

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely set of cards. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Dies R Us. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day, and stay safe and well.
    ♥ Lena ~ DT
    Dies R Us
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.