Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Rudolph Days and more PTI Challenge Entries

I'm still posting mostly on IG, but did want to share a few recent cards with you.  First is my entry for Rudolph Days.  
Most of my cards are one of a kind, but I do make all the same for hubby's cousins.  I've loved this Avery Elle Winter Wreath since I first saw it.  
Usually I make one layer cards for the cousins, but decided to add a mat this year.  Very simple, but I'm happy with how they turned out.  I'm also entering SSS Wednesday.
Next is my entry for PTI challenge to make a card with a little sparkle. I finally inked up the 2018 freebie stamp set called Your Beautiful Birthday. I thought it looked intimidating, but actually it's easy & fun to use!
The inks are Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Smokey Shadow, Weathervane, Lemon Tart & Bright Buttercup.  I heat embossed the words & sprinkle layer in JudiKins Iridescent Sparkle ep.  
The image was die cut with Shape Shifter's Circle 3 & the Smokey Shadow panel was dry embossed with an Echo Park folder.  I have tons of ribbon & found this one that was a perfect match.  The dots are Shimmer Pico Embellisher.  I'm also entering NBUS.

I had such fun with that stamp set, I decided to use it again for PTI challenge to add Rainstones to a card.  Luckily, I still have a few Darnell gave me the first time we met in person.  
This time I stamped the cake layers in Hawaiian Shores, Limeade Ice & Berry Sorbet on a Soft Stone panel.  The cake plate & candles were stamped in Delicata Silvery Shimmer, the words were stamped in Hero Arts Shimmer & I used a Clear Star Gelly Roll pen on the sprinkles.  
The white Pierced Feature Frames die cut was splattered with gray ink & attached with foam tape.  I do love the look of Rainstones for embellishing cards.  I'm also entering SSS Wednesday.  
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


17 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards Greta. I'll have to make sure I follow IG a bit more. I just popped in there and can see some beauties from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three wonderful cards and great wreath card for the cousins Greta x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty cards, Greta. The wreath is just lovely and I like it with the mat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific cards, Greta! Love the simplicity of that birthday cake, what a fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual, Greta some lovely sweet cards. Especially love the cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greta, so happy to see you enter all the PTI Challenges and with some of the older stamp sets too! You displayed them cleverly on your cards. And great job on the Christmas ones too...you are going to be all set next December! Thank you for your kind words of sympathy. Yes, bittersweet for sure, but so happy for him now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. all lovely cards, my friend - love love the wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, Greta. I especially love the wreath one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card designs and you are so inspiring with the creations you made.

    ReplyDelete
  10. another wonderful set of cards, greta! i love those cards you created with the cake stamps! they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Greta,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    What very wonderful cards and such super designs too.
    Love the wreath you have created on the Rudolf one.
    The colour inks look so very pretty not sure what ones those are not seen those before.
    A lovely lot of glitz on your other ones and also brilliant designs.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards and designs Greta, love the stamping and the wreath, Super cards.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  13. All very pretty cards, Greta!! Your second stands out to me for it is so fun and with an interesting design!! But, all very unique and lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely set of cards Greta. I can see why you like that wreath so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how that wreath looks hand painted, Greta! Very nice group of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Three great cards, Greta! Especially love that CAS Christmas card with the AE wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh they are beautiful! I love the sentiment stamp and the iridescent shimmer is so effective... Really love the design on the 3rd one...Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.