Thursday, June 17, 2021

Guest Designer for TTTC 118

I'm honored to be guesting at TTTC for Challenge Number 118.  Why not check out the wonderful board & join in the fun.
I chose Friendship, Free (Stenciled blooms & buds), Any shape die.  There's a new Canadian Stamp Company called Pigment Craft & I was recently one of the lucky gift certificate winners.  I chose the Stamp/Stencil/Die set called Frame Builder Hello.  
I stamped the leaves in PTI Green Parakeet a couple times & die cut the frame before using the stencils for the blooms & buds.  The blooms are inked with PTI Berry Sorbet & the buds with Bright Buttercup.  The leaf veins were stamped in PTI Prairie Grass & the bloom details were stamped in PTI Pure Poppy.  I added some white gel pen dots & stacked the frame 4 high.  PTI Gathered Garden leafy branches were stamped in New Leaf on a New Leaf cardstock panel before I glued on the frame.  The sentiment die cut & words are from PTI Scripted.  

The words were stacked 2 high, inked lightly with New Leaf & covered with Shimmer Pico Embellisher.  I stamped the little sentiment in Prairie Grass & added a variety of green sequins.  Hope I've inspired you to play along in the challenge.  
I'm entering SSS Monday & WAW
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.

17 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GD spot and your win. I love the colours and design of this card and the way you have stamped a few leaves on the background, love it. I enjoy seeing your cards on instagram too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good to see you as GD with your gorgeous card, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done with your GD spot, Greta. Fabulous card, so pretty and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greta I just love that soft and tranquil green background and I love the way your pretty flowers frame your sentiment so beautifully. Thanks for being our guest designer over at TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on guesting, Greta! Your card is quite lovely and so feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your guest design work is spectacular, Greta! I love the colors, the free stamps/dies and the extra stamping on the card front!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card, Greta - just love the partial ring of flowers! Congrats on your guest designer spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, Greta! Congratulations for the GDT!!! Kisses, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A well deserved GDT Greta,, this card is beautiful and I love the colours and layers.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO pretty in the soft Summer pastel colours Greta.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card for your guest spot, Greta. I like that soft green for the background and those pink flowers are so pretty framing the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card with a wonderful design layout and the prettiest of flowers Greta x. Congratulations on guesting x.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your GD spot, Greta and what a pretty card you've created for the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. absolutely lovely design, greta!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a gorgeous card Greta. Lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah lovely! Congratulations on your Guest Design Spot Greta; richly deserved. I wonder if I can shake my bones and enter this lovely challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on the guest design and on this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.