Next is my entry for the September Pinkfresh Challenge using 3 favorite PFS products: Delicate Wreath, Layered Wreath and Perfect Sentiments.
I stamped the wreath in CN9 Artichoke, purposely making some random areas darker. Then I overstamped in Delicata Golden Glitz for a beautiful shimmer. I used the same inks for the card edges. I colored a scrap with CN9 gorgeous Plumberry ink and then used it for the berries die from Layered Wreath. After gluing down the berries, I covered them with glaze. A long time ago I cut apart the one piece Perfect Sentiments so I could stamp directly onto cards. Here I used Versafine Clair Acorn and then embossed with a matte clear powder. Finished off with Artichoke splatters. You can see the shimmer and shine in my IG post. I'm also entering Color Hues and WAW.
I'm posting my September CCC card early. It reached the recipient and I want to enter Poppystamps September challenge and WAW. I used the colors and the sketch.I masked off the area I wanted to ink blend with Altenew's Pinkalicious, Purple Wine and Ruby Red. Then I dry embossed the panel with Altenew's Flower Bed 3D folder. Poppystamps Layered Pointy Petals were inked in the 3 colors and I added Stickles. The white branches are from CN9. Poppystamps Scribble Hello was stacked and also covered with Stickles. You can see the sparkle in my IG post.




All three are beautiful, Greta! i especially love the poinsettia on that gorgeous embossed background.
ReplyDeleteGreta, these are all lovely. You are very talented 👏 ❤️
ReplyDeleteA glorious focal Poinsettia against the embossed backdrop, other two lovely but had to be today's favourite.
ReplyDeleteB x
Three super cards, Greta. My favourite is the last one, beautiful design and I love how you’ve blended the pinks and red.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
These are all lovely, Greta! So happy to have you playing along this month at Poppystamps!
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty colors on the Poinsettias card, I love the shading the inking provides, and of course, the sparkle. Beautiful! We are happy you've joined us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!
ReplyDeleteThree very different and very beautiful cards. My favourite is your CCC card. Love that ink blending xx
ReplyDeleteThree stunning cards Greta. Love the first one... Poinsettias are a great favourite.
ReplyDeleteAn embossed background gives every card something truly special!!
ReplyDeleteThree gorgeous cards, Greta! Love your bold poinsettia, the delicate wreath & your great take on the CCC sketch!!
ReplyDeleteLovely cards, Greta! Your poinsettia is stunning! I love the color, and it works so well with the green background. The gold "peace" is such an elegant touch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely collection, Greta.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful poinsettia card, Greta. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge.
ReplyDeleteI don't think there is anything you cant do Greta - you're comfortable with any media and your designs are always flawless!
ReplyDeleteAll beautiful cards, Greta! That poinsettia card is a stunner, so pretty! Lovely wreath card and love the color and design on your last card!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely! Your ability with colours is so, so good. A great way to play the themes for this month. Thanks for being a link in our chain of friendship and creativity. Jo x
ReplyDeleteLove this hot pink creation!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful way to follow the sketch. At first I thought you had laid a deep pink embossed paper over the card, but you inked it, WOW.
ReplyDeleteI've found you again! All I can say is I am so glad I did, these are amazing creations, Love the embossed background to the beautiful poinsettia. Your wreath card is simple and so effective and then the bright pink, WOW! Love the part inked embossing, the flowers are such a pretty addition, all of them gorgeous. x
ReplyDelete