Monday, October 30, 2023

Alex Syberia Floral

After not posting for over a month, I have 2 in 2 days!  I was fortunate to win a couple Alex Syberia gift certificates recently.  You'll see the first card in a few days, but here's the one I made for the October challenge using the embossing powder option.  
I used the beautiful Spring Garden stamp/stencil set.  Gotta say, the image stamped perfectly the first time!  I gold embossed with SSS Antique Gold powder & used CN9 Ballet Slipper, Sorbet, Buttercup, Sumflower, Sprout & Parsley to add color through the stencils.  I also embossed the accent layers of the floral centers with HA Sparkle ep.  You can never go wrong with gold splatters, in my book!  
The sentiment from the set was stamped in Sorbet & I embossed the mat with the gold ep.  I tried a black mat, but in the end decided on a gold embossed one.  Gold sequins were too bright, but fortunately I also have Altenew matte gold ones.  Can't wait to use this set with other colors.  I'm also entering SSS Monday & SSS Wednesday.

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you as soon as I can.


9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Greta. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They certainly are lovely images Greta and beautifully presented.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Greta! The colors are lovely and the card design is so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done, Greta. (Got back Friday from several weeks in Utah visiting my family. Had 500+ blog visits to make, too overwhelming so I am starting over with a clean slate of visits today!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win. Your card is beautiful. Love the gold embossing and those colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You put your winnings to good use, Greta, this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your win! Love what you've made. I've just discovered Alex Siberia too. I thought this was an American company, but she turns out to be UK based. Thanks for once again being a link in our chain of friendship and crafting, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those soft spring colors look so cozy and comfy on this pretty card. Congrats on your win and putting it to such a great use!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.