Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Christmas Card

As you probably know, I make Christmas cards all year.  It's been awhile, so felt really good to make this simple card using a couple dies I love: MFT Mistletoe Cover die & Winnie & Walter Noel die.  
I used a beautiful bright green textured cardstock which I couldn't get right in the photos, unfortunately.  The card is PTI Fine Linen, which I decided to use instead of cream, just for a change.  I stacked the Noel 3 high & covered the top layer with shimmer & Nuvo Glaze.
Christmas Red Stickles make beautiful sparkly berries.  I'm entering Rudolph Days, MFT Christmas Challenge & SSS Wednesday.  

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  I'm working on catching up my blog reading.  Rehab is going well.  I may get released from using the walker by the first of next week.



12 comments:

  1. Love the addition of the stickle berries. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be simple but it packs a punch! Pretty card, Greta! Fingers crossed that the walker goes bye bye ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very soothing and yet festive too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous shade of green Greta and the little red berries draw the eye.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one Greta. A gorgeous card and such fun colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Greta,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    What a fabulous card and a really brilliant design also.
    Love that Mistletoe die it stands out lovely on your card.
    Wonderful sentiment too.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty card with sparkly berries. I'm glad to see surgery hasn't slowed you down any in the craft room. You will be running soon at the rate you're going!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad the recovery is going well, Greta! I keep meaning to get a card out to you - will try harder! Love your Christmas mistletoe - that cover die would be a good one to use as a stencil too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are making steady progress. Love your card. Great colours and great die xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that mistletoe coverplate, and can't imagine why it's the first time I remember seeing it. The sparkling berries are the perfect finishing touch! Glad your recovery is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colour mix Greta, beautiful dies and design. A walker next week? whoop whoop, sounds like all going well with you. Hooray

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.