Finishing up Easter cards--this time using the retired Impression Obsession set called Easter Eggs (MC121). I used 2 of the eggs to make a border panel with silver ink & pearl embossing powder. I trimmed it out & used a water brush to color the eggs with Distress Ink peacock feathers. The sentiment is from the same set stamped in the same ink. Darnell had already begun purging her craft goodies at the time I met her last year. In spite of needing to do the same thing myself, I managed to bring home some of the items she was giving away. That included the Sizzix Stampin' Up texture plate which I've now used for the first time to dress up the card front.
Months ago I bought the silver thread & have hardly used it. Have to say, it was just the little extra I needed. Finished off with 3 PPP Marshmallow sequins & Distress Stain brushed pewter splatters. I'm entering these challenges: Impression Obsession Splashes of Color, Darnell's NBUS #6, AAA Cards, Addicted to Stamps & CropStop. Thanks for brightening my day with your comments.