Monday, May 26, 2014

Love the Here and Now

MFTWSC177Only had to work 1/2 shift today & then worked in the yard.  We've gotten behind with hubby's surgery & our camping trip.  For my American friends, hope you had a wonderful holiday remembering those who sacrificed to protect our freedom.  Late challenge entry again, but at least it's not closing in 3 minutes like when I posted last night's card!  
Print
Simple card using MFT's sketch challenge & color challenge.  I scored a frame & then stamped the saying from Chalkboard Greetings using a brown Faber-Castell Big Brush pen.  I sponged around the frame & the card front with kraft ink. 

The dies are Layered Rose, Hibiscus & Royal Leaves.  For a different look, I used the beautiful pink Mark Richards Mosaic stickers to embellish the flower centers.  So glad you took time to come by. I'm hoping to catch up on your blogs this week.





18 comments:

  1. Just so beautiful Greta. Love the felt flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Greta. I love the way the sentiment is framed and coloured. Your blue felt flowers are stunning with the central pink stickers,
    luv
    irene
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue and pink combo on cardstock - so fetching - and the felted flowers with their pretty mosaic centres - so delightful! Charming sentiment, too - and a good reminder! Fabulous card, my friend!! Gardening...oh, how I miss spending time playing in the dirt! I'll enjoy it vicariously through you! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a simple and cute card Greta !!!
    I love your felt flowers and the lovely colors you chose.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card and a lovely contrast between the soft pastel flowers (gorgeous BTW) and the kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when you add felt blooms to your cards, this is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! The felt flowers really pop against the kraft. I like sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so always love the look of kraft. The felt flowers look great on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that kraft background with the flowers and ribbon! A wonderful sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Greta! Love the layered felt blossoms! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so lovely, Greta! Love how the pastel flowers go so well on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely clean design, greta... the felt flowers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The soft pastel flowers look beautiful with the Kraft paper. Take care, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the pretty felt flowers against the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty felt flowers Greta ,love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another beauty! I love the felty blooms!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.