Sunday, October 13, 2013

DeNami Blog Hop

Halloween is not big in my world, although I do enjoy seeing the little ones all dressed up.  That being said, I take every opportunity to make cards & didn't want to miss a DeNami Blog Hop.  I started with a note card for a friend using this beautiful shimmery Halloween paper. I use a bit of it each year--silly, I know.  All the stamps are DeNami. The sentiment & edges are embossed with Zing! Neon Purple.  
I used a COPIC marker to color the pumpkin & gems.  I watercolored the area outside the Elegant Oval Frame as I didn't like so much white. My second project is a tag card, inspired by the expert, Martha.  I stamped the large dots from DeNami's Retro Borders 1 in black, purple & orange.  Then the dots were covered in the matching DeNami glitters using Crystal Laquer. Really hated to cover the gorgeous sparkly dots--LOL!  The smiley pumpkin is also DeNami, colored with markers & covered with Stickles.  The sentiment is from Studio G.  
You should have come from the super talented DT member, Wendy. If you're lost or need details about the prizes, you'll find it all on the DeNami Blog. I won't keep you any longer since you won't want to miss the always fun & inspiring DT member, Lisa P. So glad you hopped with us!  
I may not have my computer for a few days, but I will visit your blogs as soon as I can.


41 comments:

  1. Greta, I love all of that glittery goodness! Fabulous card and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Love all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow---I really like your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous designs! i love the shimmer and color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tag shaped card - gotta try that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your creations are great! Love all the shiny bits!
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun halloween cards with all the glitters, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both lovely! Love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card and tag! Love the sparkle you added!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the shimmer! Two sweet projects that I totally adore! Thank you for sharing with us! Wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beatiful creation. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your creations...especially the background dots on the tag card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable and sweet cards...and all the glitter is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the layers and the sparkle.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love both of your creations! Polka dots rock!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both of these creations are fantastic, Greta!!! All of that sparkle is just AMAZING! And I love the polka dots too!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet and fun cards--I like all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love, love, love all the glitter! I just makes everything just a little more special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. your card is so cute, greta! but that tag/card?? absolutely adorable!! the glitter pumpkins are just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both are so fun. I love
    the first card with the
    orange background.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your projects are sparkly to the max, Greta! These are both so much fun. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute projects Greta!! I love the sparkle and the addition of purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi Greta, wanted to pop in and say hello. both cards are wonderful, these are really fun designs. love how you used the neon copic too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. your Halloween projects are both delightful Greta.

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are both gorgeous!! I love the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ohh gosh, I seriously can't pick one over the other...I'm just too smitten with them both. Sparkly, fun and bright...ohh so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow Greta!! loving both of these!! such fun designs and and I LOVE that sparkle!! yummy!! ;) thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ooooooooh, I just LOVE all your glittery bling!!!! SOOO SPARKLY!!! If it looks this good in photos, I can only imagine how brilliant they shine in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Two wonderful projects! I especially like that sweet little Boo! card with the cute images and all the sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a cute card and adorable tag Greta, love the glittery pumpkins, so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the glitter on both the card and the tag! So sparkly and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fabulous cards! I love the purple accents on the first card - it looks so good with orange! And hello tag card - those glittering dots are gorgeous! I love those pumpkin stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  33. OH, Greta, what DARLING creations you've made!
    YAY...your tag-card is just too...too...CUTE!
    Aren't they SO fun to make? And the smaller-size is just SO adorable!
    Aww, thanks for the mention!

    Sorry, I haven't been around much, lately!
    But I'm glad I stopped by today.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Greta, these are stunning! Love the glitter, the pumpkins, the colour - and the purple neon...swoon!! Absolutely day-brightening and smile-making! Hugs!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love them both Greta!
    The glitter is perfect there ;)
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.