Friday, May 18, 2012

A Wedding Card

One of my good friends is getting married very soon.  Her colors are Purple, Teal, Cream & Bronze.  I knew I wanted to use my Flourishes Fanciful Flourishes set with the beautiful flourished heart.  Turns out it also works for the Timeless Tuesday Challenge HERE to pick a letter & use it for 3 supplies/embellishments.  My letter is S: Spellbinders (Labels 8, Parisian Motifs, Scalloped Circle, Oval), Silk ribbon, Shimmer cardstock & shimmer spray.  I think Betty will love that I used her color theme for the card.  Now I just have to figure out what to give them for a gift!  They're combining 2 households & are in the process of getting rid of all the extra stuff they won't need.
Hope you've had a good week.  My new job training went really well the past week, so my self-esteem has had a boost!  Thanks for taking time to visit-I always appreciate it.  I'd love for you to check out the DeNami Blog Hop on Sunday.  This will be my second time to participate & I know there will be lots of inspiration on all the blogs.

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow Greta...this is gorgeous! This color scheme is gorgeous and I love tour design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Greta
    I want to shout 'Oh WOW' too. It is the die-cut that hits you, and your gorgeous elements of the bow and flower, I am positive Betty is going to cherish this card.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Sue, I'm saying WOW Greta. Everything is just perfect on this card. It's going into my Pinterest page straight away. Stunning colours and love all the elements

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning wedding card, Greta. Love the fantastic die cut showcasing that lovely heart. Thanks for sharing with Flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beauty! She will love it! A keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning wedding card, Greta! Love the color combo. You are such an expert in combining different shapes of dies together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow... what a beautiful card, greta! i bet your friend is just thrilled when she receives this stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Greta! What a beautiful card for your friend!! Love the colours and your "S" elements, great choices. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So creative and original Greta... extremely elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh...that is so lovely! I really like how you layered your pieces.
    Thank you so much for participating in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge.
    Have a great week!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! So pretty Greta! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is "S"tunning, Greta!! Beautiful blue and brown color combo and design! Thank you for playing along at the FTTC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.