- Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Give the award to 5 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and let them know through a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
Thank you so much, Suzanne--what a boost you've given me! Hard to pick just 5 people to nominate, but here they are:
- Debbie ( http://debbiedoescrafts.blogspot.com) She has awesome cards with dry embossing--one of my favorite things!
- Natalie ( http://www.simplysweetstamping.blogspot.com/) Truly one of the sweetest people I know & you won't believe her talent which includes making gorgeous flowers!
- Lai-Yoke ( http://walchowdesign.blogspot.com/) The first person to ask for my address to send me a card--I hadn't even realized people did that & what a thrill to get my first card & from across the world!
- Tracey ( http://inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.com/) I was so excited to get a comment from someone not on the design team who I hadn't even communicated with--& she's done it more than once. I found her blog & love her style!
- Sue ( http://scrumplescrunch.blogspot.com/ ) A fellow nurse who is now my friend & what a talented papercrafter--she takes time to leave comments noticing details & explaining what is good about the card!
Secondly, I won the DeNami Color Challenge #9 (here). This is my first time to win a DeNami Challenge, so needless to say, I'm thrilled to have my card (posted here) chosen.
I know this is a long post, so I'll close with the story behind this card. You may know I recently resigned from the position I've had for 17 years. Some people in my office didn't even say goodbye & yet a group of physical & occupational therapists that I worked with by phone (never met them in person) sent me a card with each of the 6 people writing a note saying how much they will miss working with me. It made me cry & feel so thankful for good people in my life. I used my PSA monogram stamp for the thank you card I sent to these wonderful professionals.