Saturday, October 31, 2015

Let's Walk

Our Badge!!!Last month the Words to Scrap By challenge was in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.  We loved seeing all the wonderful entries.  This month we're celebrating Movember--a global charity committed to men living happier, healthier, longer lives.  I was recently inspired by Judy's card, so pulled out the darling Penny Black stamp--sunshine in the rain.  
The paper piecing & frame are done with some MME papers I thought worked for my masculine bear.  I did a bit of coloring with markers, too.  Tiny flower punches worked to cover up an oops, thank goodness--haha!  I die cut the frame using Lil' Inker stitched rectangles, mounted it with foam tape & added Stickles to the raindrops.  My favorite little Teresa Collins stickers make the sentiment. Walking is good exercise, so grab your galoches & Lets' Walk!  Hope you'll play along in our challenge this month: Changing the Face of Men's Health.

23 comments:

  1. Greta, what a sweet card, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. A great way to paint the jacket :-).
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow!! This is soooo adorable! Happy November!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super cute card for a good cause, Greta, enjoy rest of the Sunday.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet card for a good cause :) Your cards in the previous posts are all beautiful as well. I hope you enjoyed Halloween xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has always been a favorite image of mine, and I love the way you've colored his multi-color raincoat. The chevron pattern on the frame echoes his raincoat in a nifty way, and it's just a wonderful card on this particular theme. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable...just love your sweet little bear and his rain coat is as cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love his paper pieced raincoat and that fabulous frame!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greta,

    You never cease to amaze me with your creativity! I just love that adorable raincoat and eye-catching border. :)

    Thanks so much for all you do for Words 2 Scrap By!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your take on the challenge! It's a great reminder that we need to MOVE no matter what the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling bear holding umbrella and the cute little duck! Love the frame, also! A great card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness how CUTE is this!! A new fave Greta, love the paper pieced rain slicker!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH, Greta, this is just SO adorably SWEET!
    Love the paper-piecing & fabulous design.
    And, the MME paper frame is the PERFECT finishing touch!
    I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card with all that paper piecing. Love the wonky sentiment...adorable!!! hugs, :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a darling card Greta!
    I love it!!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, this is such a sweet card, Greta! Love your coloring and how you framed out your image, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the image and paper piecing, Greta! This is a wonderful card for the challenge! ~ Annie (part of the I LOVE Schnauzers Team :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card Greta! That image is so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super sweet card! I love his patterned coat!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my....totally adorable! The little bear and duck...sweet!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.