Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thank You Kindly

Everyone ready for the new year?  I have to work & then we'll spend a quiet evening at home--maybe stay up to welcome in 2013--you never know if I'll still be awake!  Whatever you do, stay safe & enjoy the holiday.  
I missed quite a few PTI MIM challenges this year, so I had a lot to choose from for this week's 2012 All a Carte challenge.  I decided on #71: Bordered Sentiments with Betsy Veldman.  Her videos are always great & I love her cards.  This time I pretty much CASED hers, but used the gorgeous roses from The Sweet Life set stamping in VersaMagic Pink Petunia, Brilliance Pearlescent Poppy & Memento Rhubarb Stalk.  The sentiment is from Quilled Elegance & is stamped in Versafine Smokey Gray while the lines above & below it are drawn with Distress Ink Marker pumice stone.  The printed paper is by Sassafras Lass.  Thanks for coming by--I look forward to reading your comments.  I'll be checking your blogs on my days off.  Happy New Year!

11 comments:

  1. So pretty, Greta! I love those roses - and the paper and lace are beautiful too! Nicely done!

    Hubby and I usually fall asleep on New Year's Eve, before midnight too - makes me feel old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Greta. I'm planning to stay up... only 3 1/2 hrs to go here now... enjoy the evening, and hope 2013 is everything you wish for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is simply BEAUTIFUL, Greta! I love the pretty roses and the pretty paper.

    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greta, these roses are perfection. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty feminine card Greta, I too don't know if I will stay awake to see the new year in, but wish You a Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, greta... the roses are just stunning! going to try to stay up for new years eve, but not sure i will make it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful thank you card, Greta! Love the soft colors and those gorgeous roses and lace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful creation! Love the gorgeous details!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year to you and yours, Greta! such a pretty card and love those roses bg and the lace filled with pearls!

    Thank you so much for your lovely card too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this design! So perfectly constructed...love the layout! Happy 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to let me know what you think! If your blog address is in your profile I will return the favor.