Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Anniversary and Exchange Card

We're celebrating our 47th anniversary this week and here's the card I made for my hubby.  It was the perfect opportunity to use SSS Friendship Leafy Cluster.  I have a music box collection and the one in the photo was a gift from hubby many years ago.  
I stamped and embossed the branches in gold, using my MISTI.  Hubby loves the combo of blue and green, so I blended Altenew Persian Blue and Lagoon through the matching stencils.  Of course I had to add small gold splatters--love the look!  I don't think I've ever used Memory Box Love You Gallery Script die.  I cut the background from a scrap I gold embossed with the same powder I used for the branches.  The white outline was double stacked.  Have to say, this turned out exactly like I wanted.  Can't say that too often.  I'm entering JUGS, Inkspirational and WAW
Cards are piling up here, so I sent one of my favorite cards previously posted to Ellie for the August CCC.  
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


19 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the beautiful stenciling and blending of the blue and green leaves. The gold touches look amazing. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card for the CCC is great, Greta.
    But I LLLLLLLOVE your card for your husband. 47 years!!! Wow, it's a loooooooong time!!! I wish you many many years together and always to be happy. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 47 years!!!! SO pretty Greta! Both cards. The one for your husband is fabulous with the gold heat embossing and the blue and green together. I love that sentiment die too! Thanks for sharing it at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to you both! Lovely cards, Greta. Thanks for being a link in the CCC chain again. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!! The card you made for the occasion is absolutely beautiful and I am also really loving the friendship card. Thank you so much for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary to you and your hubby! You created a marvelous card for him, bet he loves it! Card #2 is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an absolutely beautiful card, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a happy wedding anniversary, Greta - love your card for him!! Gorgeous CCC card too - love the flowers atop the plaid coverplate!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beauties again Greta, adore the hot pink blooms.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary. What a beautiful card you made for your hubby. And such a pretty card your CCC one is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, and I wish you many more wonderful years together. You designed the card for your husband beautifully.
    And I also love your CCC card. The delicate background makes the flowers look especially lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What lovely stems and so pretty in the blue and yellow, Greta! Congrats on your anniversary - and thank you for sharing with us at Inkspirational AND Jugs (I'm guest designer there this month!!) Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations that's a very impressive number and I love the blue and gold. Your CCC card is wonderful too. I tried and tried to publish a comment yesterday but blogger was having none of it. Hope it works today xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work Greta; Happy Anniversary! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful "I love you" card and the friend card is so lovely - love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you and hubby had a wonderful anniversary! It's 47 years for us, too! The card is so beautiful in blue and gold! A perfect sentiment, too! Your second card is just as lovely with fab color and design! Lucky recipient who receives that card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Greta.馃尮
    Both colors are lovely. Blue for a love, and pink for a great friend.
    Your creations using paints and special paper are beautiful.
    Hugs,M贸nica. 馃崈馃崄馃崈馃崄馃崈馃崄

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Greta.
    Both colors are lovely. Blue for a love, and pink for a great friend.
    Your creations using paints and special paper are beautiful.
    Hugs, M贸nica. 馃崈馃崅馃崈馃崅馃崈馃崅馃崈馃崅馃崈

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Greta.
    Both colors are lovely. Blue for a love, and pink for a great friend.
    Your creations using paints and special paper are beautiful.
    M贸nica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.