Saturday, December 16, 2017

Another Tag and 2 Cards

My friend, Rosemary, has made a ton of incredible tags for The 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist.  Didn't plan to make any more, but she inspired me.  One of my favorites was by Angie on Day 11.  I love the unique tag shape, blue/green color combo, wreath & letter die cuts. 
My version is done with MFT dies & Lawn Fawn plaid paper.  The blue paper is from a printed paper pack I got years ago in a close-out & the silver glitter paper is Heidi Swapp.  The letters were brushed in Wink of Stella & covered with Crystal Laquer. 
I added a white shadow making them pop off the background.  Love the white/silver twine which matched great.  I'm also entering Stamplorations TAGplorations.
Angie Backman 01
Next, here's the card I made with that tag. 
Gave me a chance to use my newest embossing folder, Lumberjack Days.  I "had" to have it after seeing it on Carol's blog.  Oregon is known for the timber industry & produces the most real Christmas trees in the US.  I'm entering CropStopMFT Sketch ChallengeSSS Monday & SSS Christmas Card Day.
Christmas Card Day
My last card is a Valentine made for PTI CAWULizzie Jones made the card that inspired me on day one of the release.  I used PTI Rosie Posie original stamps & the step 2 stamps with Lovely Lady & Autumn Rose. 
The PTI love die was cut from the solid side of the printed paper & several times from white cardstock.  The roses & heart were brushed with Wink of Stella & the word was covered in Crystal Laquer. 
Finished off with  PPP stitched edge die & soft pink sequins.  This is really quite flat for mailing, but still has plenty of interest & dimension with the layers, I think.  I'm also entering HLS Anything Goes with Dies & SSS Wednesday.
Hugs To You Card 3
Hope you're enjoying the holiday season.  Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.

30 comments:

  1. two stunning cards, Greta - love that embossing for the background of your wonderful tag - and beautiful valentine - rosie posie is still one of my favorite stamps sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greta i love your Joy tag its so pretty and what a lovely valentine card,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag Greta - fabulous colours and die used. So glad you added it to a card using that lovely embossing folder.
    I so love the Love card in those soft colours. Awesome stamp,colouring and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is so pretty Greta! And I LOVE your Valentine's Card... the flowers are lovely!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag and the resulting card. Your Valentine's card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous tag, greta!!! looks absolutely fabulous on the card front (and so clever to use it for the sketch challenge, too!!). your pti card is pretty darn amazing, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards Greta! That embossing folder on the first is the perfect backdrop for your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, Greta! Love the gorgeous Valentine flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful Christmas tag! I love the white shadow you added to your big blue letters -- it really sets them off!
    Thanks so much for linking up to Cropstop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the unique shape on the tags and such a pretty card with a beautiful colour combination and bling x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tag is an inspiration! So pretty. and your PTI card is lovely. All beauties today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous JOY tag, Greta, and I love it on the card too! Pretty Valentine card too - so pretty with the heart for the O of LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the shape of the tag you used Greta and it looks so pretty on the pine embossed card base! Your PTI card is lovely and feminine. Another fabulous pair!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful shape on your lovely tag, Greta! And, placing it against the pine embossed background is so pretty! Beautiful card with the love die sentiment and pretty flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your tag is wonderful and looks great on the embossed background! The second card is so very lovely in grey, pink and white. I am totally smitten!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful creations Greta! Love the sparkly wreath and the pretty roses! Hope you have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love these!
    Too bad I really couldn't find any time to play with the challenge, but I sure can admire yours!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these creations! Beutiful tags and such a pretty and elegant card... Sending you the biggest hug, and thanks for just being there.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really pretty card! I love pink and grey and sparkle any time!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful tag, Greta! I love how you turned it into a card, great idea! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome work with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  21. That tag is so pretty. I love the shape and the wreath. I like how you added the silver over the wreath. That is gorgeous. Valentines - oh my gosh - I just finished Christmas cards! I'm not ready for this but yours is lovely. I do like that die. Thank you for sending a panel of your new embossing folder. It made me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautiful tag Greta and it makes a really lovely card. Your love card is very pretty and I love e the colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow, luv these cards...super designs, colors, and papers! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your tag is fabulous with the awesome dual wreath! Thanks for joining in at TAGplorations

    ReplyDelete
  25. this is such a sweet card
    thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  26. your tag is very beautiful!!! Thank you for joining in with us at STAMPlorations TAGplorations December challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Two great creations!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations to the $20 win over at Stamplorations Greta...Shery is so generous with her challenges...enjoy spending it x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.