Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Thankful for You

Card Design SuperstarMFT has a big contest right now that is about to end:  You Could Be A Card Design Superstar
I've been trying for days to figure out what to enter.  Finally I was inspired by the new paper pad I got on sale at JoAnn's--DCWV The Harvest House.
MFT's Primitive Pumpkins dies were cut from orange felt given to me by my friend, Martha. MFT Royal Leaves were cut from kraft cardstock & I tied & curled some gold thread around each stem.  I arranged the pumpkins & mounted them to the smaller MFT Dizzy Doily die cut.  Two of the other papers were attached to a kraft card & the sentiment from MFT Thankful Leaves was stamped in VersaMagic Jumbo Java.  The trim was a gift from my friend, Nat--glad I saw the unopened package in my ribbon drawer.  This will be my 3rd card for Darnell's NBUS challenge & I'm entering the 200th challenge at Word Art Wednesday & The Kraft Journal with Patterned Paper, Leaves, Die Cut.  Now I need to make a bunch more of these as I truly am thankful for all of you.  Edited to add: Entering SSS Work It Wednesday.
Grab our badge:workitwedbanner

20 comments:

  1. Terrific card! Love those pumpkin felts! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty!! Love the felt there ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! Thank you for playing along at the Kraft Journal challenge. I just love the Take Your Pick Challenges because we get such a wide variety of styles and uses. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    Babette
    Kraft Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greta, you are a card design superstar already. I always love your creations and this one is no exception. Great fall card and I love the felt pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty... I love felt on cards as it's so pretty and tactile, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Greta! Love the felt pumpkins and die cut doily!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely fall card, greta!! the felt pumpkins add a nice warmth to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I love that paper. I love fall and everything to do with it, but fall paper especially make my heart go pitter patter. Love this whole card. The felt pumpkins are so neat and that trim! Wheee! This one gets a gold star!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card with the pretty felt pumpkins! Beautiful doily and love the matching pumpkin paper!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just so pretty Greta...love your sweet orange pumpkins and love that you made them from that gorgeous felt. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card!!!love your paper,awesome pumpkins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are already a superstar Greta!! I have to say I am smitten with those pretty little pumpkins and their gold vines! This is a delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greta all of your cards seem to be so thought out and put together with just the right touches. this is a fantastic card and worthy of you being a Card Designer Super Star!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is definitely a 'Super Star' design, Greta! Your details are really fabulous, and I'm loving all the autumn colors! Good luck to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is awesome, Greta. I love this card, and I thank you for sharing it with us in this week's challenge. I hope you'll join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those fabulous felt pumpkins, what a darling card Greta.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super star card in my books! The felt pumpkins...crushing all over those!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.