Monday, August 31, 2015

PTI SAF Card #2

Betsy-recipeSure glad PTI SAF lasts 3 days, so I was able to finish a couple more cards.  This one is for the Runway Inspired Challenge from Betsy Veldman.  The dress is adorable & I love the 3 blue inks which I happen to have: Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky & Enchanted Evening.  Jennifer McGuire inspired me, although I didn't use Perfect Pearls.  Instead, after masking & inking, I dry embossed & spritzed the entire panel with Tattered Angels Pearl.  
The leaves are die cut & heat embossed using PTI Turning a New Leaf & PTI heavy weight vellum & added a PTI Tiny Tag. Love this ribbon--wish I'd bought more than 1 yard.  I'm also entering the challenge at SSS Monday to use 3 ink colors.  I'll be back shortly with my last SAF card.  Thanks for stopping by.
10-runway-challengeSimon Monday Challenge Blog

14 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is lovely!! It's fresh, clean, delicate...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you masked the center off - and the texture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning Greta!! Love your masked and embossed design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. another beautiful card, greta!! you really rocked the SAF challenges my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! I love, love, love this, Greta! The blue and white are so crisp and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful card Greta. The simplicity but elegance is awesome. Love the blues

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greta, what a beauty this is.
    Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunningly beautiful Greta. Love this one a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a fancy ribbon! Beautiful card, very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such an elegant card! The texture you created is lovely and I really like the simple color palette, too. I thought it was so clever of you to make the middle blue and surround it by white. I love how the white foliage pops against the blue! You've done a remarkable job here and I'm so glad that you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful and elegant, Greta! I have yet to try this technique, even though I have the Next Level embossing folder patiently waiting a play date. Thanks for the reminder and the inspiration.
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.