Sunday, April 19, 2015

Happy Flowers

I discovered the on-line world of stamping through the Hero Arts Flickr group only because HA changed their contest from a monthly mail-in to posting on Flickr.  I basically just knew how to do e-mail on the computer, so at first I just quit. Finally in Nov. 2009 I figured out how to get on Flickr so I could enter Christmas cards.  I still remember the shock when I realized people leave comments & I spent hours on the computer leaving comments on nearly every card in the group!  That became way too much as I discovered there were lots of on-line challenges & I began blogging.  My world expanded, but I still have many friends I met through that group & I still love the Hero Arts 90 minute Scrambles.
Yesterday, my friend, Cat, was the hostess & I got to play.  I used Cat's favorites of happy colors & embossing along with my favorite of pearls. The die cut flowers are stamped & embossed with VersaMagic Pink Grapefruit, Purple Hydrangea & Turquoise Gem.  The sentiment from an old HA set had never been inked & was just right for my design.  It's stamped & embossed in Brilliance Starlite Black.  The card front is spritzed with Heidi Swapp white color shine for a bit of texture & shimmer.  I'm also entering these challenges: A Blog Named Hero, Dies R UsPixies Snippets Playground & Die Cut Divas.  Hope I added some "happy" to your day.  
Talk about happy--take a look at Puppy Fritz enjoying the sun while "momma" stamped. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Be InspiredPixies Crafty WorkshopDie Cut Divas

26 comments:

  1. There are so many of us who got into blogging because of Hero Arts! I love your card - those die cuts look so cheery! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy card! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘MAY FLOWERS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card, greta... love the clean, crisp design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love that I have meet so many wonderful crafters like you because of the HA group! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puppy Fritz seems to be enjoying his day, the card is gorgeous Greta.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Greta, thanks for your lovely comment!! A fabulous card - I love the design and gorgeous colours and sparkling of your 'Happy Flowers' with a super sentiment.
    Fritz is a real cutie!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, those whimsical flowers on this cute card made me happy!! But I'm sorry to say that Mr. Fritz made me just a bit happier LOL!!! He's got those "I'm feeling sleepy in this warm sunshine" kind of eyes! First kiss Sweet P gets tomorrow morning will be from Aunty Greta ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Greta, I love the pretty and bold flowers.. definitely a happy card :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your card...your sweet flowers are so fabulous and fun too. The colors are so amazing too. Love your sweet Fritz photo, just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flowers always make one happy! They are very fun and so pretty in gorgeous color! And, great pic of Fritz enjoying the sunshine!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling card, Greta!

    Love the photo of sweet Fritz!
    He looks so happy.
    OH, how he has grown.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good on you Greta, 90mins to make and post a card, I could not do it. The card is fabulous with great colours.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card so FANTABULOUUUSSSS and Fritz is so so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun layout & colours - love it! And awwww Fritz :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love this one Greta. My first foray into stamping was via the Hero Arts blog and then onto the Flickr group too...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card Greta! Hero Arts are one of my favourites for sentiments especially. And Fritz looks such a lovely boy :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a very nice happy card! I'm sure it has lots of shimmer and shine to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a a fun and happy card Great!!! And ty for sharing your adorable "puppy" lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful happy card! I started blogging because of Hero Arts and got meet many wonderful friends-thank you, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the 90 minute scrambles too. Just like you, I joined the Hero Arts Flickr group and joined the world wide web. I'm sorry I missed the Scramble, but my granddaughter and I had to get her costume altered - she's an admiral in a play at a local theather and her dad bought her the wrong thing. He bought her a camoflage set and that was not right. LOL

    I love your card! I think I'd call it a little bit CAS. Lovely!

    And I'm so glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Greta, I loved this happy flowery card. Your textures and colors are fabulous. I am so glad you got to join in and play Saturday afternoon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card!! My Ginger cat is sunning himself as I type!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such pretty colors! Love the design too Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful design, love the flowers and your fur boy. I'm catching up as I was away. Take care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Totally love your bold, beautiful flowers, Greta! And Fritz sun-bathing...he's such a gem! Happy post!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.