Sunday, March 1, 2015

Friend

I keep missing the deadline at ODBD, but this week I made it.  Had to play along in a challenge perfect for me--no coloring!  Watercolor paper was covered with Gesso before sponging on VersaMagic Pink Petunia & Aquatic Splash. The butterfly flourish from ODBD Friendship stamp set wass stamped in Delicata Silvery Shimmer & the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black. The panel was die cut with Spellbinders Labels One & matted with black cardstock die cut with Decorative Labels One.  One of the printed papers from ODBD Heart & Soul Collection was die cut with ODBD border die & then I added Gesso & the same 2 inks so it matched.  The paper flowers were watercolored with the pink ink & swiped with the silver. 
I splattered the pink, green & silver inks on the card front using a water brush & mounted the panel with foam tape.  I'm also entering Anything Goes at SSS Wednesday. Thanks for taking time to come by.
Simon Wednesday Challenge BlogShining the Light Challenge Award


20 comments:

  1. So pretty, Greta! I love your soft shimmery background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greta...this is just so beautiful, classy and elegant. I am in love with the dies you used and that sentiment is so kind and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very elegant design, the frame is perfect , love your style :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This fancy black frame is the perfect compliment to the lovely font on your sentiment!! Love the soft pink and black together. PRETTY card Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant and pretty! Love the shimmer and shine with black elegant frame! Beautiful sentiment and flower, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning sweetie, this is gorgeous, I love the colours you have chosen, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful and soft looking card Greta!
    Love the shimmery effect as well ;)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Greta ... I have to say it's hard keeping up with you I really don't know how you do it with work as well! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card, greta... all the shimmer is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card, the soft colors, the sentiment and the dies you used. It all comes together to make a stunning card. I keep using the same words for all of your cards Greta, but it is true. You make the most stunning cards. My jaw drops everytime I come to your blog. You never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Greta! Love the fancy die cut frame and the beautifully embossed image!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the frame and such a beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bet that really shimmers IRL. I love the colours you have used and the die cut frame. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and love the shimmers with the lovely frame, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an elegant design, Greta! Beautiful inking, lovely sentiment, and the delicate black mat is such a striking accent.Love the softness you have captured!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so glad to see your entry and creation, Greta!! It is gorgeous!! I love the delicate splatter and colors. So elegant and soft!! Stunning my friend! Thanks for taking the time to join the challenge. I always smile to see your name pop up! Thanks for sharing your talent!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautifully heartfelt and delicate Greta.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Greta! It's so elegant and pretty, I love the softness of the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am absolutely loving the spattering you've been doing! I've got to remember to join you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.