Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rainbow Medallion

We have air conditioning, but none of us had much energy today, including Puppy Fritz. Since he was napping, I sat down & played with stamps & inks to make a card for PTI MIM. If you haven't seen the video, check it out.  I ended up with a rather graphic medallion using an image from PTI Tiny Tags. The inks are PTI--Hibiscus Burst, Hawaiian Shores, Limeade Ice, Harvest Gold, Recollections-- Seafoam & Memento--Lulu Lavender, Summer Sky, Angel Pink.  The sentiment is from the same set & is stamped in Versafine Smokey Gray.  I added Stickles to the images & around the sentiment oval.  All my papers had been cut into, so I'll add this card to Pixies Snippets Playground. Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

17 comments:

  1. Love the pretty look Greta. Your card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute design, I like the sparkle you added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever design Great, the sparkle is perfect for the CAS card.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have wanted to try that since I saw the video too. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. clever take on the MIM technique, greta... never would have thought to use one of the tags from tiny tags!! wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Greta! Your rainbow of colors looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty colors! Love the pinwheel effect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fun design and perfect execution :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Greta - love the design and such lovely fresh and sparkly colours, perfectly offset by the black. Brilliant!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! so soft and sweet : )

    I wanted to thank you for all the comments you kindly left for me during my 100 cards in 100 days challenge. I just wish everyone could have been a winner! : )

    (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun take on this week's MIM and your totally rocked this challenge with all your amazing cards. I love your fabulous style.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dog days indeed! We're in for 40+C temps with the humidex today, so I feel for you for sure. Gorgeous card! I love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card, Greta! The ink colors you used are so lovely and the tag stamp makes a very cool rainbow around your oval medallion.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Greta, the photograph in no way does justice to this GORGEOUS card. The colors are beautiful and you placed them perfectly to contrast and compliment one another. The lovely stickles sparkle really caught my eye! Love this, and thanks for sending it. It is a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Graphic gorgeous, Greta! Rainbow colours, sweet focal images...so stunning! And the sparkles....happy sighhhh...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.